You don’t have to be dependent upon your family. Transvan, our daily transportation system, provides transportation for Cranston residents 55 years of age or older and/or disabled within city limits.
The following is a list of destinations you may reach through the Transvan program:
• Personal appointments such as banking, hairdresser, shopping within Cranston
• Medical appointments within Cranston (including labs and physical therapy)
• Exercise and fitness facilities within Cranston
• Recreational trips to restaurant favorites, theatre and much more (see bi-monthly newsletter)
• Health, educational and nutritional programs offered at our senior center
Advance reservations are required. Passes are available monthly for $25.00.
For reservations or to request a schedule, please contact
Jane Luker, Transvan Coordinator